The MultiViewBar control provides a task or navigation bar similar to what is found in applications like Microsoft Outlook. A MultiViewBar is composed of MultiViewItems, which have a title, image, and can contain any content via templates.
One of the many ways you can customize the MultiViewBar is by deciding how the buttons are placed on the bar. Use this dropdownlist to choose the button configuration.
- Each item can contain any content, not simply lists of links.
- Full Drag'n'Drop design time experience.
- Vertical and Hortizontal layout.
- Style properties for customization to every UI element.
- Clientside and serverside item selection. Graceful fallback for non-script browsers, as well as manual control.